Thursday, January 26, 2017

Porsche Panamera

I Purchased a Porsche Panamera and I must say it is a fantastic car to drive . I have the S model with the V8 motor. Been in the Turbo model as well , neither one disappoints. Very fast car that must be driven with respect . Easily cruise at a 100mph and feels like 50mph , such a smooth ride . Sport Button really brings out the true performance of the Panamera. I'm 6ft 3 and it is extremely roomy inside . The control panels feel like youre in a fighter plane ready for war , one of the best interiors I have ever seen . I added 22inch Rohana Wheels and blacked out the trim for a stealth look . Adding a front lip and rear diffuser in a couple months to finish off the look I want

One of my dream Cars and now I own one. Never settle and keep working hard .





No comments:

Post a Comment