Wednesday, August 28, 2019

2006 Acura RSX TYPE S

Recently bought a 2006 Acura RSX Type S that was faded black and had a lot of body damage. I wanted a really good paint job but didn't want to pay a lot of money . My friend suggested using facebook marketplace to find a painter , sure enough I did. Dropped off my RSX and two weeks later looked like new . In between that time I went crazy ordering all kinds of new parts. Mugen front lip, type r spoiler , HKS hi power exhaust, new interior (by lane dickey) , new power steering pump , new headlights,new rims , and new brakes .

Im still deciding if Im going turbo or supercharged , Im leaning more towards turbo because if anything breaks parts are still accessible. Super charged parts , many have been discontinued and require alot of ecu work as well .

Posting some before and after pics to show the work done so far and video clip walk around the Acura RSX as well. Ill update again soon on what I do to the motor
follow my Instagram: Carsandtraveling







No comments:

Post a Comment